Cryptocurrencies have taken the online gambling world by storm, and many casinos in Canada accept crypto payments and offer crypto games. But with so many choices comes confusion; what gambling website to choose, what bonuses to get, and which games to play? That is where our reviews come to the rescue. Comprehensive Bitcoin casino reviews on our website will help you make the right choice!
How to Choose the Best Bitcoin Casino
Several gambling establishments have Bitcoin integrated into their payments system. Since choosing one platform is challenging, we’ll make selecting sites easier for you with our Bitcoin casino reviews.
There are a few factors you should look for when searching for the best Bitcoin casino. At the very least, it should let you deposit and withdraw cryptocurrency easily. Besides, a casino should partner with NetEnt, Microgaming, Quickspin, Yggdrasil, and other famous gaming software providers. Otherwise, it won’t have a compelling game library.
It’s also a plus when a casino runs seamlessly on mobile devices or has a standalone app. It is worth noting that you should never join sites that lack proper licensing from prestigious gambling authorities in Canada and worldwide.
How Are Bitcoin Casinos Reviewed?
We thoroughly evaluate and review every casino using our multi-step strategy. So, we have a few characteristics that we always check when we test a new gambling site. Here, we’d like to guide you through our criteria and explain what we pay attention to when we prepare the best Bitcoin casino review.
Register Account at Casino Canada
We also read these documents and especially the fine print. Once the account is created, we check our email box for an activation link from the casino. If it’s there, everything is excellent; the casino nailed the registration process. If not, it’s better to switch to a better casino option.
Bonuses for Players with Cryptocurrency
We won’t recommend anything in a Bitcoin casino review if the gambling site lacks a selection of lucrative bonuses. Just like Canadian gamblers, we want to have some free spins and money to play with.
So, we check if sites featured in our Bitcoin casino review have the following offers:
- Welcome bonus. It is a deal you can only get on your first deposit and is often the most lucrative deposit bonus to attract new gamblers. It’s only plus points for a casino if it offers a welcome package stretched across many transactions.
- Free spins. Players can get free spins as a separate deposit bonus or an add-on reward. Nonetheless, having some free spins and winning real money is always nice. Besides, they give you a chance to test new slots for free.
- Reload bonuses. These are bonuses for regular players available once a week or a month. They intend to thank gamblers for sticking to the casino. Reload promos are often smaller than a welcome bonus, but you can get them more than once.
- No-deposit bonus. A rare promotion sounds like a player’s dream: you get free money for creating an account, and no deposit is required. No-deposit bonuses are often small and won’t let you win much. Still, it’s nice to have some free crypto to play with.
- Cashback. With this bonus, Canadian players can recover a percentage of money spent on casino games over a certain period. Casinos can have daily, weekly, or monthly cashback offers, and its rate varies from 5% to 20%.
- VIP bonuses. Reserved for high rollers, these are exclusive BTC deals with lots of free money and spins up for grabs. Many casinos offer unique services to VIP players, such as personal managers and increased withdrawal limits.
Deposit Options for Canadian Crypto Punters
Our Bitcoin casino review checks if a casino accepts crypto as a deposit option. The banking section at a casino should be created for crypto players, even if it offers fiat payments. It’s only for the better if you can use other cryptocurrencies, such as Litecoin and Ethereum. We also deposit to see if our funds immediately hit our account. We check the casino’s minimum deposit amount and give extra points if the sum is low.
Bitcoin withdrawals should be fast, and there is no need for a casino to slow them down. So, for our Bitcoin casino Canada review, we initiate a withdrawal to see how fast a venue handles transactions. We want to see our money in our wallets within minutes, not days.
Software Providers with Crypto Games
In our Bitcoin online casino reviews, we check casino libraries to see what software providers they have. Software providers are the ones that develop games, so the quality of the library depends on them. A casino should have enough software developers that make games for crypto bettors.
To name a few companies that we look out for are:
- Ezugi. It is an industry leader with innovative games that quickly adapted to crypto gambling. It focuses on creating high-quality games, including live dealer options, where you can bet BTC.
- Microgaming. This company has been providing games since the early 90s and has always succeeded in adapting to new trends. So now, Canadians can play many crypto slots from this famous developer.
- NetEnt. Another giant in the gambling industry, NetEnt, also has lots of slot machines for BTC gamblers. It is also one of a few providers that create branded slots with movie stars.
- Playtech. This developer has over 20 years of experience, so a good casino should have lots of its games. The company has some great classic slots, poker, and table games.
- iSoftBet. This company is an essential gambling provider with over 140 games. Any casino library can benefit from such variety.
- Novomatic. This developer creates high-tech online games, including those where you can bet crypto. The graphics and mechanics of Novomatic slots are also excellent.
Games We Look for at Crypto Casinos
A sound casino library should have hundreds of titles but not variations of the same games. In our Bitcoin casino review, we look out for variety in these four categories:
- Slots. It is usually the most significant category at crypto casinos. We want to see various slot machines, from classic ones to virtual slots to progressive jackpots.
- Table games. We want to see a variety of roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and poker tables. These are the staples every casino should have.
- Live casino. Canadians often look for an authentic casino experience, and live dealer games deliver just that. For our Bitcoin casino games review, we check if a cryptocurrency casino has a good variety of these titles.
- Other games. Even though they are not compulsory, it’s always nice to see some craps, keno, TV shows, and other games you can play at brick-and-mortar casinos.
Customer Support Quality
Most of the time, reading a FAQ is enough to get answers to most questions. However, some sites don’t even have a FAQ, and that’s a minus. A good FAQ should cater to many questions and be easy to navigate, with detailed answers to various questions.
Sometimes, players can face issues they can’t solve without help. In this situation, customer support should quickly fix the problem. So, in our BTC casino reviews, we check if the team is available 24/7, can speak English and knows enough to help us.
Reliability and Security
With Bitcoin, Canadians can gamble anonymously. You just need a username and an email to create an account. You don’t need to provide your credit card information to receive deposits and withdrawals. So, Bitcoin is pretty safe, but a casino should also be safe and secure for us to recommend it.
A suitable gambling venue should care about data privacy and use SSL technology to keep it safe. A licence proves that a website operates legally and complies with international gambling laws, so we always check it in our Bitcoin casino Canada review.
If a casino ticks all the boxes, it gets to our recommendations. And if there is something you should know about before registering, we’ll tell you about that. Therefore all our Bitcoin casinos are tested and proven legit, with a licence to back them up.
Should I Play at a Bitcoin Casino Site?
You should play at a crypto casino to enjoy speedy transactions and other perks. Choose a platform from our Bitcoin casino list, register, and begin playing.
Are There Bonuses at Bitcoin Casinos?
The sites on our crypto casino list offer the best incentives for players. Some of the offers you get include match deposits, free spins, and reload deals.
Are Bitcoins Available in Сanada?
Punters in Canada can purchase BTC online via an online crypto exchange.