Cryptocurrencies have taken the online gambling world by storm, and there are lots of casinos in Canada that accept crypto payments and offer crypto games. But with so much choice comes confusion: what gambling website to choose, what bonuses to get, what games to play? This is where our reviews come to the rescue. On our website, you’ll find comprehensive Bitcoin casino reviews that will help you make the right choice.
How to Choose the Best Bitcoin Casino
Several gambling establishments have Bitcoin integrated into their payments system. Since choosing one platform is challenging, we’ll make the selection of sites easier for you with our Bitcoin casino reviews. There are a few characteristics to look out for when searching for the best Bitcoin casino. At the very least, it should let you deposit and withdraw cryptocurrency easily. Besides, a casino should partner with Netent, Microgaming, Quickspin, Yggdrasil, and other famous providers of games. Otherwise, it won’t have a compelling game library. It’s also a plus when a casino runs on mobile devices or even has a standalone app. And you should never join sites that have no licence.
How Are Bitcoin Casinos Reviewed?
We test casinos using our multi-step strategy. We evaluate and review every casino very thoroughly and try not to miss any detail. So, we have a few characteristics that we always check when we open a new casino. Here, we’d like to guide you through these criteria and explain what we pay attention to when we prepare the best Bitcoin casino review.
Register an Account
Bonuses for Players with Cryptocurrency
We won’t recommend anything in any Bitcoin casino review without any bonuses. Just like Canadian gamblers, we want to have some free spins and money to play with. So, we check if Bitcoin casino review sites have the following offers:
- Welcome bonus. This is a deal you can only get on your first deposit. It is often the most lucrative deposit bonus aimed at attracting new gamblers. It’s only plus points for a casino if it offers a welcome package stretched across many transactions.
- Free spins. These can be as a separate deposit bonus or as an add-on. Nonetheless, it’s always nice to have some free spins and win real money. Besides, they give you a chance to test new slots for free.
- Reload bonuses. These are bonuses for regular players. They are given out once a week or a month, their intention is to thank gamblers for sticking to the casino. Reload promos are often smaller than a welcome bonus, but you can get them more than once.
- No-deposit bonus. A rare type of promotion, it sounds like a player’s dream: you get free money for creating an account, and no-deposit is required. In reality, no-deposit bonuses are often small and won’t let you win much. Still, it’s nice to have some free crypto to play with.
- Cashback. With this bonus, Canadian players can recover a percentage of money spent on casino games over a certain period. Casinos can have daily, weekly, or monthly cashback, and its percentage varies from 5% to 20%.
- VIP bonuses. Reserved for high rollers, these are exclusive BTC deals with lots of free money and spins up for grabs. Many casinos also offer unique services to VIP players, such as personal managers and increased withdrawal limits.
Deposit Options for Canadian Crypto Punters
We obviously check if a casino accepts crypto in our Bitcoin casino review. It should actually be created for crypto players, even if it offers fiat payments. It’s only for the better if it allows you to use other cryptocurrencies, such as Litecoin and Ethereum. We also make a deposit to see if our fund hits our account immediately. We check the casino’s minimum deposit amount and give extra points if the sum is low.
Software Providers with Crypto Games
In our Bitcoin online casino reviews, we check casino libraries to see what software providers they have. At the end of the day, providers are the ones that develop games, so the quality of the library depends on them. A casino should have enough software developers that make games for crypto bettors. To name a few companies that we look out for, there are:
- Ezugi. This is an industry leader with innovative games that quickly adapted to crypto gambling. It focuses on creating high-quality games, including live dealer options, where you can bet BTC.
- Microgaming. This company has been providing games since the early 90s, and it has never failed to adapt to new trends. So now, Canadians can play lots of crypto slots created by this famous developer.
- NetEnt. Another giant in the gambling industry, Netent also has lots of slot machines for BTC gamblers. It is also one of a few providers that create branded slots with movie stars.
- Playtech. This developer has over 20 years of experience, so a good casino should have lots of its games. The company has some really good classic slots, but also poker and table games.
- iSoftBet. This company is an essential gambling provider with over 140 games. Any casino library can benefit from such variety.
- Novomatic. This developer creates high-spec online games, including those where you can bet crypto. The graphics and mechanics of Novomatic slots are also excellent.
Games We Look for at Crypto Casinos
A good casino library should have hundreds of titles, but it shouldn’t be variations of the same games. In our Bitcoin casino review, we look out for variety in these four categories:
- Slots. This is usually the largest category at crypto casinos. We want to see various slot machines, from classic ones to virtual slots to progressive jackpots.
- Table games. We want to see a variety of roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and poker tables. These are the staples every casino should have.
- Live casino. Canadians often look for an authentic casino experience, and live dealer games deliver just that. So, for our Bitcoin casino games review, we check if a cryptocurrency casino has a good variety of these titles.
- Other games. Even though they are not compulsory, it’s always nice to see some craps, keno, TV shows, and other games that you can play at brick-and-mortar casinos.
Withdrawals of Cryptocurrency for Canadians
Bitcoin withdrawals should be fast, and there is no need for a casino to slow them down. So, for our Bitcoin casino Canada review, we initiate a withdrawal to see how fast a venue handles transactions. We want to see our money in our wallets within minutes, not days.
Customer Support Quality
Most of the time, reading a FAQ is enough to get answers to most questions. However, some sites don’t even have a FAQ, and that’s definitely a minus. A good FAQ should cater to many questions and be easy to navigate, with detailed answers to various questions. Sometimes, players can face issues they can’t solve without help. In this situation, customer support should quickly jump in and fix the problem. So, in our BTC casino reviews, we check if the team is available 24/7, can speak English and knows enough to help us.
Reliability and Security
With Bitcoin, Canadians can gamble anonymously. You just need a username and an email to create an account. You don’t need to provide your credit card information to receive deposits and withdrawals. So, Bitcoin is pretty safe as it is, but a casino should also be safe and secure for us to recommend it. A good gambling venue should care about data privacy and use SSL technology to keep it safe. A licence proves that a website operates legally and complies with international gambling laws, so we always check it in our Bitcoin casino Canada review. If a casino ticks all the boxes, it gets to our recommendations. And if there is something you should know about before registering, we’ll tell you about that. Therefore all our Bitcoin casinos are tested and proven to be legit, with a licence to back them up.
Should I play at a bitcoin casino site?
You should play at a crypto casino to enjoy speedy transactions and other perks. Choose a platform from our bitcoin casino list, register, and begin playing.
Are there bonuses at bitcoin casinos?
The sites on our crypto casino list offer the best incentives for players. Some of the offers you get include match deposits, free spins, and reload deals.
Are bitcoins available in Сanada
Punters can purchase BTC online via an online crypto exchange.