Bitcoin was developed in 2008 after big banks were accused of tricking clients, rigging the system, and misusing borrowers’ money. The idea was to put you in charge of your wallet and eliminate the middleman with their fees. And it proved to be worth it: it offers all of that plus transparency of all transactions.
Bitcoin doesn’t depend on banks, which appeals to casino players. Knowing this, online gambling venues now accept Bitcoin and even reward players for using it. Cryptocurrency casino bonuses are all the rage right now. Everyone is trying to get started on the action, and for a good reason – they can be incredibly beneficial.
However, before diving head first into these bonuses, it’s essential to understand the pros and cons of crypto casino bonuses. But there are terms and conditions players have to adhere to. Here, we discuss the top bitcoin casino bonus, their wager requirements, and how to claim them.
Welcome Cashback Bonus
100% Cashback Bonus up to 1 BTCplay
Welcome Cashback Bonus
100% Cashback Bonus up to 1 BTCplay
50% up to 150 USDT + 100 FSplay
First Deposit Bonus
100% up to CA$300 + 100 FSplay
Second Deposit Bonus
50% up to CA$900 + 50 FSplay
50% up to CA$600 + 100 FSplay
50% up to C$150 + 50 FREE SPINSplay
second DEPOSIT BONUS
50% up to C$500 + 50 FREE SPINSplay
Best Bitcoin Casino Bonus
It’s not new to gamble using cryptocurrency, but the popularity of Bitcoin skyrocketed a few years ago because of bonuses online casinos offer. And if you haven’t used cryptos before, they offer a few advantages:
- Anonymity. You don’t need to share your wallet info with a casino.
- Speed. Almost all Bitcoin transactions are instant.
- Bonuses that only Bitcoin gamblers can get.
- You can easily exchange Bitcoin for fiat money.
A crypto promotion takes many forms, but almost all casinos have three main deals: a Bitcoin casino welcome bonus, a reload bonus and free spins. Some gambling venues get creative and offer deals for high-rollers, birthday presents, tournaments, and cashback. The fundamental goal for them all is to convince players to give a chance to a casino. With so many legal bonuses offered in casinos for Canadian players, it can be tricky to find the best deal. The good news is that you don’t need to scour the internet any longer; we have all the answers. We identified the best Bitcoin bonuses and learned their rules. We know how to qualify for Bitcoin promos, use them, and withdraw your winnings. You should just browse through our recommendations and pick a deal that suits you best.
Bitcoin Sign Up Bonus Terms and Pitfalls
Players can enjoy a cryptocurrency casino welcome bonus after signing up to play for real money. These exclusives could come as a matched deposit deal where a casino gives a certain percentage of the deposit amount. Sometimes, they could be no-deposit casino bonuses, as we will explain later in this text. It may be necessary to enter a promo code for these welcome packages before they become active. One thing to note is that gambling sites with cryptos make these exclusive bonuses available for new players only. There are also bitcoin casino bonus conditions to fulfil before the free cash becomes withdrawable. We wish we could leave out wagering requirements, but they are the trickiest part of the welcome bonus. Almost every Bitcoin sign-up deal has fine print that Canadian gamblers aren’t very eager to read. So, we’ve prepared a list of requirements that you should know before getting a welcome bonus. Here they are:
- Minimum deposit requirement. You should deposit a certain amount of coins to qualify for the promo. If your payment is too small, you’ll miss the bonus. It won’t help to deposit again, as the best deal is always offered on your first deposit.
- Bitcoin casino bonus codes. Not all, but some welcome bonuses require you to enter a bonus code before making a deposit. Make sure to check if there is a promo code to enter; otherwise, you’ll miss the promo.
- Max bet amount. You can’t bet as much as you want when you play through your welcome bonus because there is a bet limit. If you exceed that, your bonus may be void.
- Wagering requirements for bonus money and spins can be different. Make sure to check if the rollover requirement is the same for free spins and free money because, pretty often, you need to wager your free spins more.
- You won’t get all free spins at once. If a welcome bonus offers 100 free spins, you probably will get them over the course of four days. It’s very rare for online casinos to transfer lots of spins at once.
- Max winning limit. There is usually a limit on how many bonus winnings you can withdraw. However, the limit for welcome bonuses is often pretty high.
- Bonuses can expire. A welcome bonus is usually granted for one or two weeks, during which you should wager it. Fail to do it, and you’ll lose your bonus.
Bitcoin Casino No Deposit Bonus
As the name implies, casinos with cryptocurrencies give free cash and bonus spins. Players don’t usually need to deposit to claim these offers. However, they are generally small compared to deposit offers. Some sites might offer less than 30 free spins or a small amount of money to gamble on other games. In some cases, players might need a promo code to claim the offer. These are the essential aspects of no-deposit bonus deals for BTC players:
- Wagering requirements. Even though they are often low for no deposit bonuses, you should still fulfil them to withdraw your winnings.
- Max winning limit. Since a Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus and is free money, you usually can’t win much with it.
- Bet size limit. You can’t wager a lot of money with a no-deposit bonus. And the bonus amount is also pretty low.
- Excluded game list. Most no-deposit bonuses can only be used in some slot machines.
Monthly Bonuses for Canadians with Bitcoin
As the name implies, crypto casinos give free cash and bonus spins! Players don’t usually need to deposit to claim these offers. However, they are generally small compared to deposit offers. Some platforms might offer less than 30 free spins or a small amount of money to play other games. In some cases, players might need a promo code to claim the offer. After checking what monthly bonuses a casino has, we also look at the T&C of these deals. There can be a few pitfalls beginners aren’t aware of. In particular, we consider the following:
- Wagering requirements. They can be pretty high for monthly bonuses to prevent unfaithful gamblers from abusing the deals.
- The validity period. Since these are monthly bonuses, you should be pretty swift with wagering them, or you can lose them.
- Restricted game list. A casino may want to promote certain games with monthly bonuses, so it restricts all other titles. It’s not a bad thing, though, because you may try games you wouldn’t even open otherwise.
High Roller Bonuses
High roller bonuses are online casino deals full of money, free spins, or other prizes that are reserved for Canadians that make huge deposits. You can use your bonus just like any other deal, e.g. spend it on casino games, maybe even win something, and withdraw it. These bonuses help high rollers gamble for much longer and potentially win more. Now you may ask yourself if you can qualify as a high roller. These gamblers deposit large sums of money, usually with at least four digits. They don’t mind putting larger amounts on the line for a chance to win big. They usually prefer playing at VIP tables, paying for a bonus-buy mechanic to skip to the best part of the game, and participating in tournaments. In return, they often get VIP bonuses on top of a high roller bonus. Getting the best Bitcoin casino bonus has lots of perks that other Bitcoin gamblers can’t get. Casinos often assign a private manager for bigger spenders that solve their problems in a blink of an eye. High rollers enjoy lowered wagering requirements and higher withdrawal limits for their payment requests, as well as access to exclusive VIP events. Of course, not every casino cares about high rollers so deeply, but when it does, we will mention it in our review. To get a high roller bonus, just pick a Bitcoin casino on our website with a deal that fits your private taste. Then simply sign up, make a big deposit, and you’ll get a bonus. Wagering it can be challenging as you’ll have to spend a lot of money doing it. However, many high rollers don’t mind it at all.
Free Spins and How to Get Them
Casinos also give players free spins to enjoy digital slots. These offers could be a single promotion where you get up to 100 free spins or part of a deposit, or a no-deposit offer. Regardless of the format, players may need crypto slots casino bonus codes to make the most of their Bitcoin casino free bonus. Some sites offer a massive number of free spins and have them as stand-alone deals or as an addition to other bonuses. However, whenever you come across an extremely generous bonus, it’s a good idea to check its T&C. The best way to find these bonuses is to pick one on our website, but if you want to get something on the side, make sure to read the fine print carefully. Some of the limitations to look out for include:
- Low winning limit.
- Strict time limits, such as one or two days.
- Incredibly high wagering requirements.
- Incompatibility with other bonuses.
- Short list of qualifying games.
So, don’t be dazzled by huge bonuses, whether it’s free spins or anything else. It’s always better to get a smaller BTC bonus with transparent T&C than a huge bonus that you can’t withdraw.
Can I get a bonus at bitcoin casinos?
Yes, players can get a bonus at a bitcoin casino. However, you must sign up, visit the deposits and withdrawals section, and fund your account in some cases. Some crypto gambling sites offer match deposit deals and 50 free spins
What should I look for when playing with free bonuses?
If you want to claim these bonuses, make sure you read the terms and conditions. These conditions tell you more about the bonus deal.
Do I need bonus codes to claim crypto casino bonuses?
You might need a promo code to claim bonuses but not always. Some online casinos credit your account immediately after you sign up.